WOMEN'S HEALTH VIRGINIA's is your connection to reliable information on women and girls' health and wellness issues.
You can get information on this website about a variety of issues, developments and opportunities.
In the section Learn About you will find comments about and links to sources for
- Health Facts, including data and statistics
- Programs and Services provided by governmental, non-profit and other organizations
- Legislation at the federal and state level and how you can contact your legislators
- Resources including reports, factbooks and educational materials
- News about recent developments
- Other Organizations, in Virginia and at the national level that are addressing a variety of women and girls health issues
- Clinical Trials in Virginia and elsewhere
In the section Opportunities you can learn about
- Conferences and Workshops
- Grants and Awards
- Calls for Papers
- Other training, fellowships, studies in which you can participate and more…..
In our Calendar, we post events hosted by WHV and other Virginia and national organizations.
If there are areas that we aren’t covering that you would like us to add, tell us.
We will also provide information in response to individual requests made by phone (434-220-4500) or by e-mail.